New Garage Doors
Overhead Doors, Sectional Doors for contact 877-540-3339
Genesis Garage Doors offers a variety of garage door styles and designs for commercial and residential all over Los Angeles, Ventura County and Orange County.We also provide a custom made garage door service. Affordable prices on doors and installation is offered and we will work on a budget for you to install you the garage door that fits your home. Your garage door is a part of your home that provides nice and clean design to the facade. A new garage door will completely change the look of your home. Call us now for quote.
We install all styles of doors: Aluminum, Steel, with Windows, without Windows, Short Panels, long Panels, anything you are looking for. We offer a large selection of amazing designs and colors.” You are our responsibility, priority and main concern! “ Genesis Garage Doors Repair ” is here to improve your quality of life by caring for all your garage door concerns. We guarantee functional garage systems that operate safely and protect your home properly. Our services cover all your needs and are provided by experienced teams with great skills. We put so much effort into fixing garage door issues properly and making sure our customers feel safe within their garages. Our business is a full service garage door company with the most modern equipment and a strong infrastructure.
You can expect the best service from our teams whether you need garage door opener repair or a door replacement. We have invested in the best professional teams in Los Angeles, Ventura County and Orange County from the very start and our intention has always been to keep growing and developing in accordance with the needs of our customers. We do not ignore the constant change in technology and embrace novelties by keeping in touch with the greatest manufacturers and learning every single detail about their new products. Our professionalism and conscientiousness keep us at the top. Our duties can be separated into five major points:
How Much Does a Garage Door Installation Cost?
According to Home Advisor, the average cost of a garage door installation is $1,259. The price ranges from $799 to over $1,595. If you’re installing a standard, single garage door, expect to spend from $799 to $1,099. Meanwhile, a double car door costs $1200 to $1,500.
Don’t forget to factor in the labor costs which can range between $300 to $1,000 per unit. Also, the overall cost will depend on the components, materials, and design you choose. For instance, you can spend over $10,000 on a highly customized garage door.
You can also review our post about the cost of garage door a installation.
The average cost of a new garage door can vary based on a number of factors. Here’s how to narrow down the price range of a new garage door by asking yourself a series of questions before you start your garage door search.
Before You Begin Your New Garage Door Search – What Questions to Ask Yourself
- What is your budget for a new garage door?
- What color and kind of garage door finish do you want?
- Which material is best for your garage door needs (aluminum, wood, steel, vinyl, faux wood, copper, fiberglass, or glass)?
- Will you get an insulated garage door?
- Will you need a custom garage door for the shape or size of your garage entrance?
- What capabilities should your garage door opener have?
- What kind of garage door accessories will you need to meet your functionality expectations?
- Do you want a new garage door with windows?
- If getting windows, do you want them to be frosted to keep your belongings safe?
- Do you need a previous garage door removed and disposed of?
- Will you install the garage door yourself or will you hire an expert garage door service provider?
Is It Hard to Install a Garage Door Yourself?
If you have the right tools, knowledge, and expertise, installing a garage door will take you 8 to 12 hours. While doing it yourself may save you a few bucks, going down this path could cost you in the long run. Besides, garage doors can weigh hundreds of pounds. So, the smallest mistake can cause damage to your property or fatal injuries.
Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t install a garage door yourself:
You’ll Need Specialized Tools
A garage door installation requires more than the basic toolbox you purchase from a hardware store. For one, you can only lift the door using a counterbalance spring system. What’s more, you need to create the right tension by using torsion spring winding bars. Besides, you’ll need the right gear for hooking up electrical components like the control panel and the motor.
You’ll Deal with a Complicated Piece of Equipment
The reason why garage door installations require specialized tools is that the piece of equipment is complicated. The mechanism includes springs, hinges, and electrical parts that work together. Aside from managing these complex components, you also deal with the severe weight of the garage door.
You Can Make Dangerous Mistakes
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission reports that every year, there are around 30,000 injuries associated with garage doors. The springs alone work under a tremendous amount of pressure and tension. If you make a mistake, it can cost you a trip to the hospital. Even if you manage to come out of the process safely, any incorrect installation will damage other parts of the garage door.
You Can Waste Money
Installing a garage door yourself means that you won’t have to pay for labor fees. In theory, if labor accounts for $300 of the total costs, a DIY garage door installation will save you that amount. However, the computation is not that straightforward.
For instance, here at Genesis Garage Door Service, we have built relationships with manufacturers. We are able to source the components at discounted rates. Of course, we pass on the savings to our customers by offering deals.
Also, if you make mistakes on the installation, you’ll end up paying for unnecessary repairs. On the other hand, when you hire expert technicians, you can ensure that the job will be done right the first time.
Get Professional Advice from Genesis Garage Door Service
When you turn to Genesis Garage Door Service, our team will offer you a comprehensive list of designs, materials, and styles. This way, you can make an informed decision before you make a garage door investment.
- Materials – You can choose from various options, including steel, aluminum, fullview glass and fiberglass. We will also recommend solutions for insulation, noise factor, and weather seals.
- Aesthetics – We provide a wide selection of styles, designs, and colors.
- Accessories – Feel free to customize the design by adding wall or ceiling-mounted openers, glass panels, or window inserts.
- Safety and Security Measures – You can opt to use rolling codes, keyless entry, or even smartphone access for security control.
- Energy Efficiency – We offer various materials with different R-values that will suit your insulation needs.
However, at the end of the day, your choice for your garage door installation will depend on your lifestyle, budget, preferences, and needs. Expect the best value for your money because we guarantee the reliability and durability of our products.
You can also contact our technicians to repair your garage door. To prevent smaller issues from becoming expensive problems, take advantage of our regular garage door tune-up and inspection services.
We Prioritize Customer Satisfaction
We know how stressful the entire process of choosing a garage door is. After all, you’re about to make a serious investment.
So, here at Genesis Garage Door Service, we do our best to make the experience pleasant and convenient for our customers. Let us know your preferences and we’ll walk you through the cost-effective and ideal solutions.
You don’t have to rack your brain with all the technicalities, including your driveway clearance, overhead space, and garage door type. As professionals, it is our responsibility to choose the perfect solution for your needs and preferences. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your garage door investment.
- Operating since 2003
- Professional and Experienced technicians
- Guarantee durability and reliability
- Manufacturer warranty
- 100% customer satisfaction
GET IN TOUCH
Our Full Service List :
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Repair Broken Springs and Cables
- Servicing all Brands of Garage Doors/Openers
- Specializing in Servicing Older Garage Doors
- Custom Design Garage Door for Home/Business
- Parts Replacement
- Sensor Installs/Problem
- Remote Control Programing/Problem
- Garage Door Openers Sales
- Battery Backup Openers
- Broken Springs/Cables
- Door out of Track
- Cables off Drums
- Crashed Door
- Door won’t Open/Close
- Operator Problems/Installs
- New Garage Door Sales/Installs
- Garage Door Springs
- Discount Garage Door
- Cables, Drums & Wheels
- End Bearings/Center Bearing
- Same Day Service
- Discount Garage Door Service
- Garage Door Openers
- New Garage Door Installation
- Garage Door Openers
- Brackets, Drums Cables & Bearings
- Garage Door Locks & Handles
- Weather Seals
- Garage Door
- Opener Brands
- Overhead Door
- Professional Garage Door Service